I am really late at posting this but I still had to post about my little guy turning one. He such a joy in our lives. On the day of his birthday I was really sad and I couldn't figure out why until I realized I was a little sad that Grady was no longer a little baby. He will always be my baby but somehow it's a little different. It is bittersweet. We are loving this little one year old though! It is so fun to watch him grow and learn. I am continually amazed at how well children learn. I could watch Grady play all day. He is still our SWEET little boy. That is the best word I could use to describe him. He cuddles, kisses and hugs stuffed animals, blankets and anything soft. He loves people and is always trying to charm them. I am blessed everyday to be his Mother! Nothing is better.
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Our Grady is One!
I am really late at posting this but I still had to post about my little guy turning one. He such a joy in our lives. On the day of his birthday I was really sad and I couldn't figure out why until I realized I was a little sad that Grady was no longer a little baby. He will always be my baby but somehow it's a little different. It is bittersweet. We are loving this little one year old though! It is so fun to watch him grow and learn. I am continually amazed at how well children learn. I could watch Grady play all day. He is still our SWEET little boy. That is the best word I could use to describe him. He cuddles, kisses and hugs stuffed animals, blankets and anything soft. He loves people and is always trying to charm them. I am blessed everyday to be his Mother! Nothing is better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
NO WAY!!!
Already?!?
Well, Happy Birthday, Grady!
How cute is he? We need to play again.
Happy Birthday to Grady boy! I can't believe how fast time flies. He is a true little stud!
Post a Comment