Wednesday, February 9, 2011

To all you bloggers...

I just wanted to thank you. Thank you to all you bloggers out there. I know I may not be the best blogger but I am really grateful for those of you that are.
I have become a better cook, a better sewer, a better crafter, thriftier, and some more good stuff. Seriously, I have learned so much from the wonderful world of blogger land.
I am glad for all the uplifting posts and for the posts when people share their feelings and what is hard for them because it makes me not feel so alone.
I am grateful that I am able to keep in contact with friends and still feel like I know them. I know there are a lot of negative out there but there are a lot of positives for me. So Thank You! Keep up the good work, it means more than you know. :)

No comments: