Sunday, February 20, 2011

No Way!

This is my little brother... Jared. Well, he is not so little anymore! Yesterday he turned 19! I can't believe it. To all of us he is still the baby of the family. This birthday is a pretty big one for him because now he is old enough to go on a mission! A couple weeks ago he got his mission call and was able to open it with all of his family. He is going to....

UGANDA! Wow! We are so excited for him. He is going to be one amazing missionary. I don't know many people like Jared. He is very accepting of others and never judges. He is very kind and so fun. He is going to be leaving May 19th. We sure are going to miss him but we are so proud of him!

1 comment:

Kathrin Paul said...

Seriously, Uganda is so crazy! I'm so excited for him!