Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sunny St. George

A couple weekends ago we went to St. George to see Amanda, Travis and Trey. It was such a good weekend but it was so busy. Our family went down for Trey's baby blessing so while we were down there we decided to do family pictures and Jared decided to go to the Temple for the first time. It was such a wonderful weekend full of family activities. I sure love my family!

Grady was in HEAVEN with the warm weather and being outside. He crawled up and down the side walk and thought it was so funny.


Handsome Jared in his new suit for his mission. I still can't believe it!
Cute little Trey. He is the cutest little guy and such a good baby. I miss him already.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Jess what a pretty dress! Where did you get it? I LOVE it!