I feel so blessed to be a mom. Mothers day was a little different this year than I thought it would be. Regan was out of town for work which was a huge bummer but it made me really appreciate being a mom. I found joy in doing those motherly tasks that would have been done by Regan if he was home. I made myself a yummy dish of baked oatmeal, changed Grady's blow out, put him down for his naps, fed him, changed him, took him to church, held him and comforted him when he was fussy, etc. Even though I didn't get pampered or get a break on Mother's Day, it was a still a special day because I am a mom to my little Grady man and that makes it all worth it. I really love being a mom and a wife. It is so easy when you've got such a cutie pa tutie for a son and such a handsome/sweet husband.
Regan didn't forget about Mother's Day though, even though he was gone. Oh no, he didn't. He called me and told me where I could find my present. He had hidden it in the garage before he left. And he truly got me what a really wanted! An entry way table. I love him! I am so excited. He also sent me the sweetest card. It made me cry because I miss him so much. He did good :)
1 comment:
He looks so grown up!
Post a Comment