Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Our little Grady man is 3 months old!

Wow time really does fly by. Each day brings something new for us and our sweet little man. He continues to be the light of our life and is growing so fast. He seems to change everyday. We are so mesmerized by him and he is our best source of entertainment.
  • Grady loves to play! He is starting to like toys and loves the noises they make.
  • Sometimes he would rather lay down and play rather than be held and cuddled. He loves to shake the chain that he is holding onto in the picture.
  • He has a love/hate relationship with his hand. He loves to suck on it but hates when he pulls it way or pokes himself. It is usually is left hand that he sucks on.
  • He has so many funny faces. Strike a pose!
  • He can sit up really well and has a super strong neck.
Here are some other highlights:
  • He blows bubbles.
  • He loves to dance and kick his legs.
  • He loves to be sung to.
  • He thinks his Dad is so funny.
  • He has the cutest smile and Reg and I will pretty much do anything for a smile.
  • He goes to bed at 8:30, gets up once to eat and then goes back to bed till 7:30.
  • He coos and gurgles.
  • Oh and he loves that darn binky.

9 comments:

Tyler and Sheena said...

Oh, he is so so cute!

Jamie Nicole said...

I can't ever seem to get enough of him. I love the strike a pose picture of him! So funny, reminds me of Zoolander! lol
Love that lil man, love him so much!

Rissy & Spence said...

How cute ur son Grady is very handsome boy. How is things going for u & Regan? I am glad that we can stay in touch by each other blog & Facebook. Our blog address is
http://nichols-spencer-marissa.blogspot.com & email address is nichols4ml@gmail.com Have good rest of ur Friday & weekend too come. Love ur friends, Spencer & Marissa Nichols

Amanda Jean said...

I love him! I cant wait to see him! he is getting SO big and So cute!!!!

The Stone's said...

I can't believe how big he's getting, or how much he looks like your DAD!!!! I'm excited concert time is coming up so I can see you!!!

Jill Ann Rushton Hoth said...

He is the cutest thing ever! Love all these pics! Can't wait to see him again!

Wardles said...

He sure is getting big! So cute! Hopefully I'll be able to meet him sometime soon. =)

Jamie said...

Hayden always liked playng and kicking rather than being held too. That first picture is adorable. What a cutie.

Hannah Demke said...

Jess he is so cute, I love the faces, I cant decide who he looks like more, sometimes I can even see uncle russ in his facial expressions, so cute I love it!!