Regan is coming home tomorrow!!! He has been gone for 2 weeks for work. Bless his heart for working so hard. I sure love him! I cannot wait for him to be home. 2 weeks is LONG! I couldn't have done it with out my amazing family. They helped out so much.
Having Regan gone for so long made me really appreciate having a husband, partner, best friend, etc. It made me grateful for cell phones, texting, and skype!
I tried to be really strong while he was gone and for the most part I did pretty good. I had a few bad days but it was just because I missed him so much. He truly is my best friend.
While Reg was gone Grady and I got to have lots of mommy time. We played and played. It is hard being a mom without a spouse there to help. I really have such respect for single mom's and military wives. But when you have moments like this it makes it all worth it. I was dancing around and singing for him and he loved it. He thought it was the funniest thing ever (which it probably was). I will do anything for a smile!
2 comments:
ahhh. i can feel your pain. i just went THREE weeks wihtout a husband.
so what is your plan? are you going away this summer? is reg just going? you need to tell me all your stories.
It's always tough when you have to do the single parent thing. This is the first time I've checked out your blog, too cute! Do you mind if I add your blog to my list on my blog?
Post a Comment