Friday, March 5, 2010

I can't believe my little boy is 6 weeks old! I missed his one month post so I thought I would do 6 weeks. We are having so much fun with him. He is such a good baby and growing so fast. We love him!
  • He now weighs 10 pounds!
  • He has started smiling and it the cutest thing ever cause of his dimple!
  • He is super happy and smiley in the morning.
  • He is sleeping really well at night. Hallelujah!
  • He went to disneyland and had alot of firsts: first plane ride, first ride, first trip, etc. (post to follow)
  • He visited his Great Grandma Dangerfield and Great Grandma Winder.
  • He really alert now and awake alot more. He loves lights and looking around the room.
  • He likes his baths now.
  • He is starting to lose his hair on the sides of the top of his head so it looks like he has a faux hawk.
  • This one is strange but he a type of fungus growing on his tongue. Gross, I know! At first we thought it was thrush but now we know that it is not. The Doctors aren't really sure what it is but they say it is harmless and nothing caused and it should just go away. We had to put this purple stuff in his mouth for it and it stains everything so of course his lips and tongue are stained. Poor guy!





6 comments:

Megan said...

Jess your little guys is so cute. I am so excited for you. I found your blog from Lynsies blog. I just started one. Send me your e-mail address at meganmg@comcast.net so we can be blogging buddies.

Lynsie said...

Jess! He is adorable! It's making me more and more excited for my little boy! We will need to do many playdates!

Amanda Jean said...

I LOVE HIM!!!! he is so dang cute and I can't wait to see you guys and my little nephew!

Hannah Demke said...

oh my gosh he is so adorable, he is getting bigger, 6 weeks already that is so fast it seems like yesterday he was born.

The Stone's said...

HE IS SO CUTE!!!!! I want to squeeze him!

Jamie Nicole said...

Oh I just love him so much. The first picutre looks so much like you as a baby. So stinkin cute! I love the one of him and Grandma D. Too precious.
Love you sis!