Friday, March 5, 2010

Disneyland!

For Christmas this year Regan's parents gave everyone in the family a trip to DisneyLand! That means 26 people! They paid for everything, even the food. It was so generous of them! They are the best and I am so lucky to have them for my in-laws. Reg and I weren't sure if we were going to go though because Grady was only 5 weeks old but we thought about it and we both felt good about it and knew that we should go. Some of you may think we are crazy but we got the OK from our Doc and it was so much fun. That is an easy age to travel with because he just slept and ate and was so good. I look back and I can't believe how smooth the trip went with a 5 week old and 26 people. It was a blast and we can't wait to go back.


This is where I spent a lot of my time! I bet most of you didn't know there was a baby center in DisneyLand and California Adventure but there is and it is wonderful. There are places to nurse, change your baby, there are high chairs and microwaves. You can even buy diapers and baby food. It is such a cute little place and life saver.
Reg just had to have a Turkey Leg. We found a quiet little area to eat it because it is so messy and he said he could never eat one in public.
This is Grady in Small World. He loved it! He loved looking at all the lights.
Such a good little boy, just hanging out in his car seat.
Reg is the best Uncle and they all love him so much! He took a bunch of the boys on some rides while the adults went on Tower of Terror.
Waiting in line for Peter Pan. Cutest ride ever.
Best husband ever! He was so helpful and sweet even when I was being crazy stressed out.
The group waiting for the bus.
Grady in his Mickey outfit that Grandma and Grandpa gave him for Christmas.
On our way to Disney Land!

4 comments:

Amanda Jean said...

Great pictures!!! It looks like you guys had a blast! Grady is so big! I can't even wait to see him! All your neices and nephews are so cute too! We can't wait to see you guys this weekend! love ya!

Jamie Nicole said...

I did not know that Reg wouldn't eat a turkey leg in public! ha ha so funny Regan. I love your pictures of disneyland and I'm so jealous sissy. You guys are the cutest fam eva.

Hailey Jones said...

ahhhhhhhhhh.
you = answer to my prayers.
not even kidding.
so i'm prego.
you didn't know.
i didn't tell many people.
due in october.
and we wanted to go to Rochester for thanksgiving. and EVERYONE and their dog is judging me.
saying i'm a crazy for taking a babe on a vaca.
welp.
if my fav jazzy can do it.
and would do it.
and did do it.
then so will i.
because you are SO cool.
and i love you SO much.
and think you are prob the best mom yet.
even with only six weeks training.

so...
thanks.
and i love you.
and party soon.
next week?
what is your sched.

Hailey Jones said...

also
my mom and dad took us to disney world.
when my mom was SEVEN months prego.
so we were playing every minute but my mom couldn't.
so...
she ate.
and ate.
and ate.
and one thing she kept eating
was turkey legs.
and we tease her EVERY day about it.
so luckily reagan didn't jump on that wagon.
hahahahahaha.
i think we have a pic.
i will put it up one day.
mmmmk.