Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Birthday Celebrations

25 year old! Say what?? Weird I don't feel that old ( I know that it isn't that old but you know what I mean). I had a great birthday! I had the day off from work which is a birthday present. Reg got me new gym shoes and lots of new earrings! I love them! He does such a good job at picking things out for me. Too bad he forgets to buy wrapping paper and has to wrap them in Christmas wrapping paper.Ü
We went to lunch at this new place in Draper called U Food Grill (I had a coupon), it was good and healthy. Then we went to Ikea. I have been waiting and waiting to go to Ikea to get bookshelves. Reg asked me what I wanted to do for my birthday and I wanted to go and get bookshelves. I had saved my money and was so excited. While at Ikea we also got lamps for our bedroom. I used to think that I didn't like Ikea but I love it now. When we got home we put them together and they were super easy to put together, that makes them even better.
Then we went my parents and Reg's parents to visit. Then we got take out from Bajio ( I am so a Bajio girl, not a Cafe Rio girl) and went home to watch Biggest Loser and American Idol. Such a great day and birthday! Thanks everyone!!!Ü




8 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you got spoiled.

Jess said...

Fun Birthday! I love UFood and miss it already.

Jamie Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Sis!!! I love your sneakers, they are so toot! Franks for all your help! Love you!

trudy...{and jamo} said...

Happy Birthday, Jazzy!!! I am glad you had a great birthday! I love ikea too!

Andrea L. said...

Jessica - you should totally be a shoe model! :) Cute shoes - and I am so happy that you finally got your bookshelves. Give Reg some points for even wrapping your gift - Christmas or not, Ryan has NEVER wrapped mine. Usaually they are in the sack he bought them in! Sorry I didn't get to talk to you on your birthday. I hope it was good.

jenae waters said...

Happy Birthday. You are a very lucky girl.

Chelsy said...

a belated happy birthday Jessica! I'll let you know how 30 is this September! haha. :o)

Hannah Demke said...

no no no your not 25, we are not getting that old are we? and by the way I am loving ikea as well I wish I lived closer I would go all the time haha, it sounds like you had an amazing birthday.