Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Weekend




We had such a good weekend. I hope all of you did also. Amanda and Travis came from St. George for the weekend and it was great to just all hang out together. On Saturday we went to my Grandma Dangerfield's Birthday party. I am so grateful for her and her example. She never complains and has such a strong testimony.
Then we went to Regan's parent's house for dinner and the Easter Egg hunt. The kids were so excited! I think they were more excited for the Egg hunt than they were on Christmas to open presents.Ü
Later that night we dyed easter eggs at my parents and watched Marley and Me.
On Sunday we went church (we love our ward) and then went to my parents for Easter Brunch. My whole family was there and the weather was nice and it was just great. Reg and I hunted for our Easter baskets. Reg's was really high up in a huge pine tree and mine was in the garage behind a bunch of stuff. My Dad loves to hide the Easter baskets and always makes it super hard to find them. Anything is fair game with him.Ü It was nice just to hang outside and play. Later, we had a money egg hunt. Eggs were hidden with money in them and we each got five eggs to find. The funny thing is that most people couldn't find all their eggs cause they were hidden so hard. I was lucky enough to find all of mine.Ü There are still about 6 eggs hidden in our yard that haven't been found yet so if anyone needs some extra change come on over.
I truly love Easter. It has always been one of my favorite holidays. This is year I loved it especially because Our Savior. My thoughts have been on Him alot recently and everything He has done for me. I have truly felt loved by Him.




3 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

Your dress is super cute!

Anonymous said...

Jessica!! Wow, everyone is on here! I was just doing some browsing and came across yours and Kendree Brough's (Canham).. insane! Anyway, I added you to my list of peeps. Ha! :] Just coming thru to say hey and hope all is well with you guys.. take care and keep in touch!!

PK and Doll said...

Jazz... you look like a babe. Wish I had those shoes (and used them) and where does he get the cute earrings. Love Doll