Friday, January 9, 2009

Home Sick

I am so ready for the weekend and by weekend I mean Saturday night and Sunday. I have worked all week and I work tomorrow from 9-6! AAHH I am pulling out my hair already. It has been a long week and I am super bored at work. So forgive me for whining. I don't think I have had one customer the whole day. Bummer. At least I can look forward to a nice friday night with Regan and the cousins.Ü But I am dreading tomorrow... I need something to do to keep me sane.

Also, I need to start hanging things up on my walls at our house and I am terrified. Decorating scares me so bad. I really struggle with it and I don't have clue what I am doing. Regan is better at it than i am. He actually has a really good eye but if he could have his way he woudn't hang anything up on the walls. What? Are you kidding?! So now its up to me to figure out where to hang stuff. I will probably only end up hanging one thing cause then I will be too afraid that I won't like where i hang the other stuff. I don't want to put holes in my new and beautiful walls.Ü HELP.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

hey! I want to see pictures of your new house! Also, I'm so sorry I haven't called you yet about your hair, we've been crazy around here lately but if you haven't already got it done from someone else, I would love to do it for ya. Just give me a call. :)

Anonymous said...

I'd be nervous about putting holes in new walls, too! I'm lucky because my walls are old and already had a million holes in them when I bought my house, so the thousand holes that I have put in them have only added to their charm! Hee hee!

Congrats on having a place of your own! I want to come see where you live!

Jamie Nicole said...

Just do it already sis. Walls are walls. Just teasing. I love you and don't worry, I'm the exact same way.