I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! We had a great one! It has been super busy, I don't remember other Christmas' being this busy but that may be because we moved into a new house 4 days before Christmas! It was the best. We are loving our new house and it feels so good to have a home. It is a slow process moving in but I am determined to not get stressed out and just take my time. I love unpacking and putting things away in their right places. With the holidays we haven't really spent much time in our new house and yesterday was the first night that we just hung out in our new house, just the two of us. And I cooked our first meal in our new kitchen... amazing.Ü I really want to post some pics but I have no idea where our camera cord is... I must find it. We had alot of ups and downs getting into our house...ALOT! It seemed that everything that could go wrong did and I thought I was going to lose it. I will spare all the details because they seem so minor now. Everything truly does work out even when it seems like they won't. Lets just say we learned ALOT.Ü
Good ol' Reg has been the little homemaker while I go to work everyday. That definitely feels weird. He has worked really hard trying to get everything order and fixed. I wish I was the one at home but I guess having a job is a good thing.Ü I seem to always say I wish I wasn't working but then when i am not working I go crazy. So this a good change.
Please come by to our new house and say hello. We would love having friends.Ü
5 comments:
Congratulations on getting into your new home! That's always so exciting. So where are you guys living now? Well... I hope you both had a great New Years, and have a wonderful 2009 in your new home!
It's about time sithy! I am still waiting on those photos though, good thing I saw it in person!! I am so happy for you guys and we miss you tons! can't wait to see you!
Love you sis. I love your house so much. It's so nice and so much fun to hang out over there. Love ya and keep on UN packing!!
That is so so exciting to be in your house! I can't wait to see pictures! Where are you working?
Hey Jess,
It's Kattrina, where is your new house? I would love doing craft night with you! Let me know what nights you're available. Hope to see you soon ;)
Post a Comment