That I never update my blog. I really didn't realize this until I looked at the dates on my posts! And I hate it when people never update their blogs... but now I can't can I? Unless... I start posting more. So I am saying to you now that I am going to start doing better at posting on my blog cause I know that it is a good thing, like writing in my journal or scrapbooking. I am recommitting to my blog. It is not even News Years and I feel like I am making a new resolution. But here goes, I am going to give it try.
3 comments:
The thing is. . . I want more pictures! You kill me Jeth! I love you and cannot wait until you're home!!!!
Good luck in your adventure! I support this commitment! :)
i dont know if you know this but at the end of the year you can have you blog put into a book like a journal! thats what i think about when i have "nothing" to blog about!
Post a Comment