Yes it's true folks. We are back in Utah and here to stay...well at least for a few months :) We made a last minute decision on Wednesday morning and decided to leave on Thursday morning. So we drove all day yesterday. It's a 13 hour drive but it went by pretty fast and bless Regan's heart he drove all the way. It was so nice to see our family yesterday night and we excited to see everyone as soon as we can. So I promise there will be some updates soon and some pictures as soon as I can find my camera cord buried in all of stuff!
4 comments:
Welcome back!! Where are you staying while your townhome gets finished up?? We need to get together soon!
Glad to have you back! We'll see you next week at the Cousin's Party!
Pardon me sissy. You're totall right though! I changed my post so go read your recognition you cute thing!
Ok so your sis just informed me a few nights ago that the Ochre (or however it's spelled) Temple is in fact the one on bangerter in day break and so I feel like a big idiot for thinking it was out of state but I am glad to know that you guys are staying in Utah! :) Anyway, Jame said you might want to get your hair did by me and since I am now done with school you can just call me and we'll find a time if you'd like. :)
Post a Comment