Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Twins Baseball Game with the Office

As an incentive for the office we all got to go to a Twins game. It was alot of fun and it was nice to have Regan come home early for once. These are some of the Salesmen and their wives. They have become my really great friends! It is great to have friends out here, it really helps the time pass by when Regan is out working. I love going to the Twins games. This one was a little different because we went with the whole office and some of the salesmen like to drink and some of them go pretty drunk so that was interesting. I am sure we will go to another one this summer.

7 comments:

Jamie Nicole said...

Yay!! I love going to baseball games. Remeber how much fun we had last year? You look so cute Jeth. I mith you!!!

Jess said...

It was fun, I sent you the rest of those pictures.

Andrea Livingston said...

Ah, I'm so sad we all never got to go last year! I haven't been to a twins game since I was little. We still have to get together sometime! I now have two jobs so it would probably have to be a Saturday or Sunday.

Unknown said...

Oh, that looks like a ton of fun! I didn't know that Jon Izatt was in your office. Awesome. This is a small world. Oh, how is SYTYCD?

Alesha said...

That is fun! Can I please know how that girl in the front does her hair? I love it!

Kathrin Paul said...

That sounds like so much fun! You guys are so cute!

Erin said...

Okay, this is going to be totally a blast from the past...and a little weird, but I am Erin (Thomson) Johnson. I used to live is West Valley and I went to elementary school with Regan. I don't know if you remember me, but I was checking out some friends blogs and you were listed as one of their friends. I thought I would just say hi, and that it was cool to see that you are married and doing good. I'm married too, actually you may know him...Kendall Johnson. He went to Academy Park too and was in our grade. We have a 21 month old son named Samuel and we are doing good. Hope all is going well with you.