Saturday, June 7, 2008

Three Things About Me (TAG from Andrea)

Three Joys:
My family- Both mine and Regan's
Regan- He's the Best!Ü
The Gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

Three Fears:
Letting others down
Not being able to have children
Losing a loved one

Three Goals:
Continue learning
Learning how to sew
Lose weight

Three Current Obessions:
So you think you can Dance!-Best show ever
Spending time with Regan (we don't get very much time together with both of working all the time)Ü
Finding new healthy recipes and working out

Three Surprising Facts:
I just graduated from BYU-I with my BS in Health Education!
I love shoppingÜ
Regan and I are high school sweethearts

Three People I Tag:
Jamie Saine
Amanda Dangerfield/Visser Ü
Krachelle

5 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my heck! I am totally missing So you think you can dance! How is it so far? We can't watch from here. dang.

PK and Doll said...

Jazz- First off you are the cutest ever! Remember how you would always tell me about Reg and I would be jealous?

Oh and I love your makeup...I'm stealing it.

Last off the last thing YOU need to do is loose weight! You are so little.

But have a blast selling
Love, DOLLY

Andrea Livingston said...

Hey! I miss watching SYTYCD with you girls! I've hardly even seen much of it because we're so busy working on the house. :(

I never saw your comment till just now about getting together this weekend, sorry bout that. What about next weekend? Since it's Father's Day on Sunday, we might be at my parents but we could hang out Friday or Saturday night??? Let me know! :)

Aimee said...

I love "So You Think You Can Dance," too. Who do you want? I like the Utah people, but I really like Twitch.

Melissa Ash said...

Hi Jessica! (Jazzy!)
I can't believe I just found your blog. This is Melissa Ash (Urry) or Timber, and we worked at Winder together!!! Isn't it funny how we connect through others blogs. The funny thing is, I found your blog from a friend that I served a mission with (Amy Hackett!!!). Hilarious!! Good to see what you're up to! I have a blog, too. http://mmandmash.blogspot.com