Here is a few pics of our cute nieces and nephews. We love them so much and miss them while we are in Minnesota! These pictures were taken at Reg's birthday party-they were all running around, playing in the dirt, and playing with our baseball and football gear:)
4 comments:
We really were there at that party - we just don't appear to have been. :) We miss you all SO much. Keep up the bloggin' - we love it!
Yay!! I love your new posts!!! You're so cute. I miss you guys so much. It's just not the same here without you guys. Love love love you!!
Jess~
Hey it's Walker. I found your blog through Stiletto's. Hope that's okay! So how did student teaching go? I'm glad to be done but I miss the little kids. Ben and I are moving to DC in two weeks and I'm going to have my baby in about 9 or so. My blog is brittanycrane.com it would be great to hear form you. Chao
JAZZY! Small world! How funny! Tell the girls i said hi! I can't believe that!! How are you doing? I just love you!
Post a Comment