Friday, May 16, 2008

We Moved!

Regan and I are now living in Eagan, Minnesota for the summer. This is our third summer living in Minnesota and we really like it here. It is a really beautiful place and it is fun to live in a new place. Regan is selling alarm systems for Pinnacle security so if anyone needs an alarm system you know who to call.Ü Reg really has a knack for selling and does really well at it. I am proud of all his hard work because I know what a hard job it is and I could NEVER do it. This summer while Reg is working all day and I am working all day too. I am working as the office manager for Pinnacle and it is alot of work but I like it. We miss all of you guys back in Utah!Ü

5 comments:

Clay Winder said...

About time you guys write a post. I've been waiting for an update forever from you. Keep Blogging. I am reading!

theredsign.wordpress.com

Andrea L. said...

Yay! You posted - Make sure to keep posting so that we know how you are all doing. We miss you and Reg a ton! It was fun talking to you today - don't work too hard there in the office :)

Andrea Livingston said...

You're in Eagan!?!?! That's only like 20 minutes from us! Let me know if you guys can ever hang out, I know you both will be working 24/7. P.S. Tell Regan if he sells around this area to call Brett to install it! :)

Kristi said...

Hey Jessica!

I am glad you guys love Minnesota so much, we did too! We miss you guys and hope you are doing well. Also, congrats on graduation!

Aimee said...

Hi guys! I sure hope Regan doesn't have any run-ins with the law while selling alarm systems!!