Sunday, May 18, 2008

Reg's Birthday Party







Reg's birthday cake! He loves cake and the frosting had to be buttercream frosting! Do you love the rainbow on it? It cracks me up. He wanted a piece with the most frosting on it:) 



We had a big birthday party for Regan on May 4th. It was also kind of a going away party for Reg and I. All the family came over to my parents house and we had a dutch oven dinner. Yum! It was so much fun to have everyone together! We had a big softball game and all the kids were so cute running around. I think that this is all Regan could ask for for his birthday! 

1 comment:

Alesha said...

Awe Jess so fun! That is hilarious that he loves frosting! I totally want to see you! When you move back (you are right) it will probably be about the same time as us! Send me an email apolsen1006@gmail.com and Ill send you an invite to my blog.