Sunday, May 25, 2008

Our 2 Year Anniversary

This last week on the 19th it was our two year anniversary! I can't believe we've been married 2 years. We have had the best two years! We have had so much fun together and have been very blessed these last couple of years. I just want to say how much I love him. Everyday I am in awe because he is the most wonderful person I know and I am so lucky to be married to him. I am so grateful for his hard working attitude and his fun loving sense of humor. He always knows how to make me smile and is so good to me. He is a great example to me and a wonderful husband! I look forward to our other many anniversaries! 

To celebrate our anniversary Regan took me to a nice hotel with a suite for the weekend. It was so nice to get away for a little while. We both had to work on Monday so we celebrated during the weekend. We went to dinner and shopped at Mall of America and relaxed. We had just a good time and it was great of Reg to put it all together.

6 comments:

Alesha said...

Awe what a good hubby! Happy Anniversay!

Jamie Nicole said...

Yay, Happy Two Years!! I still can't believe it's only been two, it seems longer to me. I love you guys and I'm glad you had a chance to get away. What a cute pic!!
Love you!

Justin and Lindsay said...

Jessica! I found you through Andrea! How have you been? You're in Minne again? We are in Denver and there are NO wives here! I am so lonely and miss you tons! I wish I lived by you!

Andrea Livingston said...

Happy Anniversary! P.S. How come you don't have us as a link under friends? Are you trying to tell us something??? :)

Anonymous said...

What a fun way to spend your anniversary! You guys make such a cute couple, I am so happy for you!

Kathrin Paul said...

Oh, you guys are the cutest, most wonderful treasurer and historian of the club EVER! Happy anniversary! It was so good to see you, Jazz! I'm sad you can't come to the reunion!