Sunday, November 6, 2011

YeeHaw!

A couple weeks ago my Mom and I took Grady to this little pumpkin farm. It was this little po dunk farm. We laughed so hard when we pulled up to it because there were only like 4 cars and it was kind of sad looking. We said oh well and knew Grady would love it. Seriously, it was so much fun! This is going down as one of my favorite memories. The nice thing about this farm is that there were no rules! You could basically do whatever you wanted and as much as you wanted. We laughed the whole night and Grady loved every minute it.

Riding the "train" ride. This is how he started but by the time the train got back he was slumped all the way down in his seat.
The Slide-this was a massive slide that I took Grady down a couple time and then Grandma tried it with Grady and just about killed 3 kids. Let's just say that after that we were ready to go home.
There was a huge sandbox filled with corn kernals. It was the coolest thing. Grady loved playing in it and laying in it:)
This was the highlight of the night for Grady! He had a smile on his face the whole time except of course when I took a picture.
Running around with all the farm animals. Kind of gross for me but Grady loved it.
Thanks Grandma for always being up for an adventure!

1 comment:

Karen said...

The " farm " sounds so much fun! I was laughing so hard while you described it and thinking about how crazy and fun it was. You will have to tell me where is at! Haha I'm still laughing!