Wow, a lot has been going on around here. We sure have been busy. Regan is busy with work and his LAST semester of school! Whoo hoo! I am so excited for him. I can't believe we will both have graduated. It has been a long road. I am busy teaching dance 2 nights a week and taking care of Grady man. Grady is a cute and busy as ever! There is so much about him that I just love. I really love being his mom. Here are few tidbits about him:
-He LOVES to play outside, be outside, run outside, etc. I don't know how it will be during the winter months but I guess we'll just be playing in the snow.
-He absolutely loves his Grandma's and Grandpa's. He gets so excited when we go to their house and he thinks he is the boss when he is there.
-He love all of cousins and my parents dogs. They are his buddies.
-His favorite foods are, anything pasta, eggs, crackers and fruit.
-His favorite book is "Nightime Sounds", a pop up book that makes animal noises.
-He loves cuddling his stuffed animals and blanket.
-His favorite toys are his Buzz and Woody, cars, balls and little people animals.
-He is climbing on everything now and thinks he is so big.
-He says Mom, Grandma, Grandpa, ball, car, truck, home, yes, this, and he knows a ton of sign language, too much to write.
-He loves his baths, loves to dance, watch Baby Signing Time and Super Reader and help mom with the laundry.
-He is one of the most loving and sweet little boys I have ever known. He has a real talent for making people feel loved.
(notice all the side walk chalk drawings. This is one of Grady's MOST favorite things to do. We have to hide the chalk.)
(Love this face)
(Our DVD player broke so Grady was so excited to watch Baby Signing Time on our portable DVD player.)
(Coloring with markers)
Yes we are having a little baby GIRL! She is due February 22nd. We are so excited and I know Grady is going to be the best big brother. I am doing great just getting huge. :)
6 comments:
It was fun to run into you at walmart. It had been way too long! How exciting to be having a little sis! Congrats!
I bet Regan's parents are excitd for another grandaughter, congrats! Our girls will only be 2 months apart.
I can never imagine you getting huge! YOu are one of the prettiest girls I know, i can't wait to meet another pretty baby girl
Congrats on the girl!
Congratulations! I bet Adra (hope I spelled that right) and Eliza are excited to have another girl in the family!!
Congrats! Girls are so much fun. She is going to be beautiful.
Post a Comment