Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thankful!

Thanksgiving this year was spent at the Nordgren's. We had a wonderful time! We were so excited for our first thanksgiving with our Grady man. I have so much to be thankful for! I am blessed everyday with loving husband and a sweet little boy. I made a killer coconut cream pie from scratch. It was amazing! I already have requests to make it again. So worth it to make the real thing. That morning we had it planned out to the T when Grady would take his nap and we were right on track. We put him down and he woke up 25 minutes later! What?? He is usually the best napper and sleeps at least an 1 1/2. I just about had a freak out because I knew that it was going to throw the whole day off but I had to take deep breaths and just go with the flow. He did great! A little tired but so happy to be with his family.
Grady loved eating Thanksgiving dinner- turkey, potatoes, beans, corn, stuffing and rolls. You can see his tired eyes. He went down for a nap right after this picture!
Grady played and played with his cousins! He loves his cousins so much and lets them pretty much do anything with him.
The beautiful set up by my wonderful Mother in law.

This is what I am thankful for this year!

5 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

I love picture of all three of you!

Amanda Jean said...

I love the pictures! The one of all three of you is a beautiful picture! you look amazing! That Grady man is TOO cute! I can't wait to have one of my own!

Jess said...

What a cute family Picture. I love his little sweater, so cute!

Kyle and Amanda said...

You look so pretty! I love Grady and his cute little faces, but isn't he a little too young to love the MoTab? I guess he is just getting more blessings than I!

Wardles said...

Sounds like you had such a nice day. Funny how kids always screw up the "schedule." I think they do it to remind us who really makes the schedule. =)