Saturday, July 10, 2010

Let Freedom Ring

We had a wonderful 4th of July weekend. I love that the holiday felt like 3 days long! On Saturday we woke up bright and early and went to The Brighton Breakfast up at Brighton ski resort. This was my first time going but it is a Winder tradition. I loved it! Nothing is better than being in the mountains. It was beautiful and breakfast was really good too. Grady couldn't have been happier because he LOVES it outside. He gets so serious when he is outside and just takes it all in. Then we walked around Silver Lake and went to the cabin to ride the zipline. Then we headed back to West Valley and hung out with my family. It was nice to just relax. After that we headed over to the Winder pool and had dinner with Reg's family and watched the kids swim. It was a nice evening. Reg didn't feel well ( more on that later) so we headed home and watched a movie. No fireworks this year :( On Sunday we had a BBQ with family, had a fire and roasted marshmallows. I love summer weekends.

At the Brighton Breakfast
Silver lake. My cousin Katie stayed with us and she was so helpful with Grady!
Mr. Serious

1 comment:

Amanda Jean said...

I can't wait till next fourth of July when Grady will be one and I will have the one who is 5 months! He is so dang cute!