This summer has been a little bit different for us than the other summers we have had selling. We have moved alot and gone to many different places. We stayed in Minnesota at our Apartments from May till July. Then we went to Des Moines, Iowa for about week and stayed at the Marriott.
We then moved back to Minnesota for about a 2 weeks and then we were off to Decatur, Illinois (A little mid west town). We stayed at the Ramada Inn. We were in Decatur for about a week and half.
We left Decatur and now we are in Champaign, Illinois staying at the Country Inn and Suites. And just when we thought we were done moving we had to switch rooms.
We feel like traveling gypsies, living out of our suite cases, being creative on what to eat for dinner so we don't have to eat out everynight, making due with what we have. It has definitely been interesting but an adventure. We just have to go where Regan can be the most successful so we have to be super flexible. Looking back it kind of makes me laugh. Luckily, I have good friends out here to keep me company during the day- we are all in the same boat. I'm just grateful to have a home to go home to in one week!! See you soon Utah!
9 comments:
Wow, U guys are doing really well & keeping busy in selling. See u guys back here in Utah hope we can meet up with u & Reagan do something fun. TTYL ur friend, Spencer & Marissa Nichols
P.S. here is our blog address http://nichols-spencer-marissa.blogspot.com and here is email address to nichols4ml@gmail.com
Living out of a suit case, eating crazy meals, and hotel hopping will all PAY off in October (literally)!
That is so crazy, but seems so exciting all at the same time. What a fun adventure to remember.
Come back home to us soon..
We will have a party in your cute house
lol man that is a lot of moving! love ya sis!
August 15th cannot get here soon enough. I am biting at the bit for you to be home and for me to squeeze that belly! You guys really have been traveling gypsies! Good heavens you've been everywhere this summer...but home. :( I just can't wait to see you!!!!
LoL! .. Sounds like me! .. The moving never ends, so finally someone at my work bought me this travel pack thingie that stores my toothbrushes, makeup, girl stuff & etc. It hangs to, so I don't have to lay it out or anything, EASY ACCESS!(: Enjoy the adventure! My hubby and I just moved back from Las Vegas & may be venturing out to Florida, if that happens, the drive will be amazing! Hope all is well!(:
Wow, you two have been all over! Too bad none of your stops have been in DC. I would have loved to have seen you. Congrats again on the baby. You will be such a fabulous mom. I can't wait!!!
It's great to have you back!!
Post a Comment