Just a few little fun updates... we are still in Minnesota. Eden Prairie, MN to be exact. It has been an interesting summer but a really great one too. Reg is having his best summer with selling. He works so hard and I am so grateful for that since I had horrible luck this summer with finding a job. With no car and not much within walking distance it makes it pretty hard to find a job. I've learned to keep myself busy though. The summer has flown by! This is just a little bit of what we have been up to when Reg isn't working.

We love Lake Calhoon! It is a beautiful lake really close to the city. We went there on the 4th of July with Amanda and Travis. Travis (my brother in law) is out with us selling. Amanda was here for a week and it was the best week of my summer!! I need to get pictures from her. We did everything!

The Minnesota Temple. Such a pretty temple. So small but beautiful.

BBQing!!! Anytime we can we BBQ. It is so nice to be outside in MN! This is at Bryant Lake Park. I love that there are beautiful lakes to go everywhere in MN. Thanks Reg for always being the BBQ man!

Twins Baseball Game! These are so fun to go to. The atmosphere, the food and the game. It just can't be beat.

Oh ya and I can't forget the biggest news of all! That's right folks we are expecting a baby! It's true, the day finally came and we can't be more excited! I know some of you were wondering when on earth this day would come and it's here. I am 14 weeks along. January 17th here we come!!!
20 comments:
Yay! I am so excited for you. It was such a delicious suprise when I opened you site and instead of seeing your house things I saw a new post with lots of exciting things. It seems that you are having great adventures. And I must agree that the Minnesota Temple is gorgeous. I have a Temples calendar and that one is by far my favorite. Congrats on the three positive pregnancy tests! Such an exciting time, you will be an incredible mom!
Congrats you guys!! In case you don't fully remember who I am..I'm Regan's cousin :) I'm very happy for the both of you!!
Yippee! That is such great news. Congratulations!
I had no idea you were in MN. What the heck?
Ahh! Jazzy! I am so excited for you! Congrats! You are going to be such a great mommy!
Yeah! You will have beautiful babies. What an exciting time!
I am so excited for you both! There is nothing better than being a mom or dad. It is the greatest gift in the whole world to have a baby. Congrats to you guys, you will be awesome parents!
Yahoo congrats. I love that you have 3 tests. haha. I miss your face! When do you come back?
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys! You will be such great parents. When you get back to Utah, we will have to do a girls night out with everyone and celebrate your pregnancy.
Congrats!! I am so excited for you. Babies are so much fun.
Oh, how fun! I hope you are feeling well. I know how it feels to not find a job; just relax and have fun preparing for baby to come.
Congrats!
yaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!
congrats!
Oh sissy! I am just dying. I want that baby here right this second. I love you so much. I love your post. You are looking SO SEXY in those pic's. You're glowing. I love, love, love you and I love that lil shrimpo inside of you so much too!!
Yipee for a new post! Words cannot express how EXCITED we are to have a new little peanut in the family! I mean princess :) We are so excited to see you guys in a few weeks. Yay for a baby!!!!!
YAY!!! So excited! And I love that you took 3 tests! So did I! Paislee and your new baby will be almost exactly a year apart! I hear Deb is practicing with Nikki Nicole! Love it! Love you! CONGRATS!!!!
yay you posted and i loved reading it! I need to post all the pics from when I came! love you
oh Jessi yay!! I am so excited for you guys, you guys will be the cutest parents!!
I'm so so so excited for you! You are going to love being a mom and I know you'll be GREAT! Congratulations!
I am SO SO happy for you Jess! You guys will be wonderful parents! That is so so so exciting!!! i hope you're feeling well!
Congratulations that is so exciting.
Congratulations Jess!!!
I am so excited for you! Keep me posted on how the pregnancy goes. Hopefully you aren't sick! I bet you will have a girl! hehe
When will you be back in Utah?
p.s. Thank you SOOO much for the baby powder tip to get sand off. Genius!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment