Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The month of February








The month of February was good to us. Here are just a few highlights:
*I went on a blog hiatus.Ü But I'm back.
*I did the 14 days of Valentines for Reg. It was super fun and I think he enjoyed it.
*We had a great Valentines. We spent the day with Grammy, taking care of her. She kept asking "who's my valentine" and I would respond, "I'm your valentine!" Oh how I love her. Reg got me a massage for valentines and went and got it yesterday. AMAZING!
*Celebrated Jared's 17th birthday! I know, I can't belive it either!
*Went to the Celine Dion concert with Jamie and My mom and Dad. I can't even tell you how much fun it was and how amazing she is! The costume changes were my favorite.Ü Thanks Mom and Dad!
*Got offered a dance teaching job for a great new studio in West Jordan! More details to come...
*Started Xfuze. More details to come....
*Loving our new house but still trying to hang things up and decorate.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Sounds like your February was amazing! Hope you are well!

Aimee said...

How fun! I want to see Celine!!

nic and hai said...

oh hey.
remember draper temple party.
LOVED THAT!
i missssssssssssssssss you.