1. Where did you meet? We met in high school our sophmore year.
2. What was the first thought that went through your head when you met? I thought he was so cute! I've had a crush ever since.Ü
3. Do you rememeber what he was wearing? Blue longed sleeved polo with white strips, khaki shorts, and tevas.
4. Where was the first time you kissed this person? On my front porch after Winter Ball our Junior year.
5. Where did you go for your first date? I called and asked him to go a BYU game with me. I was so nervous to call and ask him because we really didn't know each other. But yes I was the one who asked him out and I am so glad I did cause look where it lead.Ü
6. How long did you know this person before you became a couple? Not very long. We were pretty much a couple after our first date.Ü
7. How did he ask you out? Well he did ask me to homecoming before I asked him to the BYU game but I had to tell him no because I had already been asked. I was crushed. How he asked was he left a puzzle on the my front porch that I had to put together. There was one piece missing in the puzzle and the next day I got it and it had his name on it. I was so bummed to have to tell him no.
8. Has this person ever proposed to you? Yes he has, thank heavens. Almost 3 years ago.Ü
9. Do you and this person have kids together? Nope.
10. Have you ever broken the law with this person? I haven't but Regan has broken the law enough for both of us. Ha ha. Ü
11. When was the first time you realized you liked this person? I've known I liked him from the very beginning.
12. Do you get along with their family? Yes, they are great and like a second family to me.
13. Do you trust this person? With everything!
14. Do you see him as your partner in the future? Yes.
15. What is the best gift he gave you? Reg is really good at surprises and I always like anything he gets me.
16. What is one thing he does that gets on your nerves? When he answers my questions with just one word anwers.Ü
17. Where do you see each other 15 years from now? Who knows. I just see us happy but I don't know what our lives will be like. We like to fly by the seat of our pants. Ü
18. What causes the most arguments? Where to go out to eat.Ü Most of time though its just me being a brat.
19. How long have you been together? We've been married for 2 1/2 years but we've known each other for almost 10 years.
20. Are you married? Ofcourse.
2 comments:
Yay for a post! You need to post the pics of the progress of your house. Fun post to read - and we were SO glad that you and Reg met. We LOVE having you in the family.
I love the part about Reg breaking the law enough for the both of you! Ha! How true is that?!? I heart team Nordgren!
Post a Comment