Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Our Future Home!

This is our future townhouse! It is just the foundation but we are hoping it will be done in time for Christmas! That is the plan. You can see in this picture that that is the Okura Temple right across the street! How cool is that.
Another picture of our foundation! We CANNOT wait to be in our new home.

8 comments:

trudy...{and jamo} said...

That is SooooOO exciting!! I am so happy for you , Jazz!

Jamie said...

Where's Okura? It sounds far. . . That's sad. I know I don't see you a lot but I do love it when you ask me to do your hair! I'll be a little sad if you live far away. . . But I'm so happy for you guys getting a new house! And a little jealous. :)

PK and Doll said...

Amazing! A house... if only we didn't have to squish everything we ever owned into one bedroom.

We are really excited for you two. I thought you were building in utah. I have never heard of Okura

Aimee said...

I don't know what Okura is, either? Is that the temple by Daybreak?? What is up with the name?? Why not the Kennicott Temple or something??

Jessica said...

Yes that is the temple by Daybreak. I don't know if I spelled it right. But we are going to be living in Utah! Yay!

Kathrin Paul said...

Ha ha ha. . .do you mean Oquirrh? I love you, Jazz.

Jessica said...

Yes thats what I meant Biphey. Ha ha silly me!

Kathrin Paul said...

So. . .I was thinking about this the other day, randomly, and how it sounded so rude how I put that. I didn't mean it that way.

I like you a lot. Remember how you are the historian of my club? Sweet.