Monday, August 25, 2008
Goodbye Minnesota...Hello Iowa!
We made it! Yesterday we made the 3 1/2 hour drive to West Des Moines, Iowa and said goodbye to Minnesota. It was a nice drive and we made it safely. This is definitely going to be a new experience for us. We are going to be staying in an Extended Stay, it is like a hotel but with a little kitchen. It really isn't bad and I got creative with finding places to put all of our stuff. The only thing that isn't so great about them are the people who stay in them...interesting, very interesting. But I am glad that I have my friends out here! Today we went exploring and it really is a nice area. Regan had a really big day-3 sales!! So we are off to a good start in Iowa. I will post some pictures of our place once I get everything put away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So glad you all made it safe to Iowa. We are so excited for when you guys get live back here in Utah! We missed you both on Saturday at Dad's birthday. The kids were all doing Olympic races and it was just cute. I have some cute pics to show you. I'll talk to you later. Oh, I love that you guys planted tomatoes - that is awesome that you are able to do that in an apt.
I would love to hear about your adventures when you get back in October. You will have some great stories to tell your kids someday!!
Hey you might run into Shawn Johnson out there! ha ha Ü
I can't wait until you say Hello to Utah!
Post a Comment